SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Monday, December 18, 2006


The light is fading and the sun has gone down. Where's the day that never ended? Tell me when it's time to open up my eyes, light the morning with the sun in the rise

haha yay Im online since like forever. I think mwee finds me very retarded HAHAHA.
"LALALALALAAAA LALA LA LAAAA"

oh Im done with my list! Gwenstefani, Fergie, JustinTimberlake(yay melissaho:) , CoheedandCambria, Saosin, uhm yeaaa. Maybe I should get imports instead but I haven't been listening to indie bands recently.. just the same old stuff. In respond to ken's tag, its tempting hahaha but nah-thats also to you mark! its the thought that counts! its the season to be jolly, :) not mourning over shortage of $$. hahaha. oh
I bought Staind's today, its okaaaay, not thebestcdieverhad kinda feeling hahaha. maybe I should listen to it again, its always nicer when you listen to the cd the 2nd time.

have I mentioned that little chubbybutveryverycute boy at training is veryvery cute! which reminds me,

melissa and littlegirl playing that vampire game hahaha aww, primary school days(:

the littlegirl doesnt like us but she likes melissa. sigh. d:



which reminds me again(: my little cousin :D



SO CUTE RIGHT. I was talking about myself. hahahahaokaynvm :p



im just a little retarded, just a little. (:



my neighbours bought me this hardrockcafe drumsticks from Japan, I worship em. <:)

(its okay mark I worship maggee mee too haha)





and this happened last friday. we thought we had to call the csdf to get her out haha



and golden retrievers all look kinda alike(: but its a different story after you compare the sizes, so fat LAA haha





hello-g'night taggers(: haha yay elaine :]


'nothingissound